Andrés J. Díaz
email@example.com | My Blog
- Bashc - A tool to convert/compile a bash script to a static linked x86 and x86_64 binary.
- Bashdoc - The bashdoc script is a frontend which parse a bash file and create a documentation in specified format. This script works similar to javadoc for java projects, but use reStructuredText as middle language to provide the final document.
- Dtools - Distributed tools, aka dtools is a project written in bash coding to create a suite of programs to allow running different UNIX commands in parallel in a list of tagged hosts. This utility is based on capistrano for Ruby or fabric for Python, but in pure bash.
- Libcalby - Tiny library to manage calendars and date/time stamps (ISO, TAI, JD, MJD...)
- Libnss_map - A NSS library to map user credentials to existent user in the system. The idea behind libnss_map is to provide a way to authenticate users without any user database, which is usefull in large distributed environments where keep a consistent user db is not easy.
- Mole - Mole: A flexible operational log analyzer.
- Nfs3-Failover - Patches for linux kernel and nfs-utils to support multiple server in mount point and failover when one of them becomes unreacheable. Only works in read-only mode.
- Opensmtpd-Filter-Spam - All-in-one spam (greylist, SPF, DNSBL) filter for opensmtpd.
- Potion - Potion is a single application to configure a system, like Puppet or Chef, but minimalist.
- Pyload - Create static binary for python packages
- Timeline - Timeline is a plain-text based distributed social network build on top of git configuration manager.
- Whistler - Whistler Bot is a XMPP bot with MUC (multi-user-conference) support, easy to extend, written in python, using SleekXMPP.
Other projects where I collaborated
- collectd - System metrics collection system designed and implemented by Florian Foster
- HiPack - Serialization protocol designed to be human-readable and easy to be proceesed by a machine, designed by Adrián Pérez
- SKS AUR package - Maintain the Synchronizing OpenPGP Key Server (SKS) package from Arch Linux
Sometimes I think about computer science and write some papers. You can see the collection here.
Andrés J. Díaz <ajdiaz at ajdiaz.me>.
GPG Key: 90ADF27A6AA55A789738CDB15369AA4171B5139C.
GPG Key Signing Policy.
Accesible by Ghoper